Sunday, March 2, 2014

PRECIOUS FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LIFE COLLEAGUES

To all my Precious Family, Friends & Life Colleagues :

After being off line for so long only to return and see the many who have checked out my personal blog, I must thank you and apologize at the same time. First, I thank you for checking out my blog and seeing the soul of my heart put in print. The fact that you checked out my blog means that you were drawn to it for good reason. This of coarse is God's doing. Little did I know how much He would put my writings to work for the sake of others such as myself looking to find a way to worship God while at the same time putting a new spin on things. How wonderful that there are a plethora of ways in which to honor both God as well as our the fellow members of our family, friends and life colleagues. My writings is just one way. Look out side, hear the children's laughter fill the air, see the season's bloom, etc.. So many ways in which to delight ourselves in God as well as in each other, ways we often take for granted. Yet ways in which were we to really take stock in, we'd realize that when we give of the best of ourselves to God as well as to each other, we'd realize not only how wonderful life really is, but the joys of Heaven manifest as well.

Continuing on, as I'm sure that you don't need me preaching at you and that you are wondering why it has been so long. Well, for one, I must apologize for being away for so long. Weekends are the most difficult for me to get online, first off, due to highly energetic, inquisitive and explorative grandchildren whom I tend most every weekend from early Friday morning till mid afternoon or late Sunday evening, and sometimes various days throughout the week. But weekends especially with them being what they are with them, I am not getting online. Then there's the other issue of electronic failure. I do not claim to be an electronic whiz. I know what I know and can do many a thing I attempt, however, when electronics are not running well, down or need replaced then there is wait time, even considerable wait time. Such as in this particular case.

But one thing I'd like everybody who happens upon this blog to do, is to give my Uncle Ron in Wichita a shout out for gifting me my new computer laptop so I could get back online again and do what I am meant to do. I did not ask for it, neither did I let him know my situation. However, he was most generous in doing this for me and I for one appreciate it very much. I pray you do too as well and make sure to let him know.  And let me tell you, he made sure that it was nothing short of perfect for me. I must say, it is certainly perfect for anyone who enjoys writing. I cannot express my gratitude enough for this lovely gift. And by the way, in case you're wondering about the computer - it's a Toshiba. And boy, is it sweet!. I could not be more happier or impressed. It is that good.

To any of you who have missed my writing or needed my prayers, my humble apologies to you all. Please feel free to post comments regarding what you read or if you would like specific prayer. Also, my writings are my way of worshiping God and getting real with both Him as well as with myself. I share them in hopes that they might help be a blessing to anyone and everyone who could possibly benefit from the words that come pouring from my heart onto these pages. I do not do so to puff myself up or to make myself seem more than I am. I am like anybody else and have my own shortcomings and failings. But it is my goal to learn to live a lifestyle of continuous worship to God in all my ways. Such a goal is quite lofty and one yet to be attained, and I have sorely missed this part of my life. It is the one thing I enjoy most. Being able to live this out in my everyday life is a bonus. Thankfully, God made us family, friends and life colleagues just so we could help lift each other up so we don't fall so short of the glory of His amazing grace. He made us each to be a lighthouse that shines bright with His marvelous light. And what does the light do? It chases away the darkness and helps to keep us from stumbling, fumbling and falling. But if we should stumble, fumble or fall, God made sure to make sure we have someone somewhere available to help us. He made sure to make sure that we were not left alone to totally fend for ourselves because He knew we could not and can not make it on our own. We all need each other in one way or another. Maybe it is that you need me to write what I have to write because it lifts you up, gives you hope, or gives you somebody else to join with you in worship and prayer or to help you to worship and pray in moments when you don't know how. Whatever the case may be, thank God for it. I do. It is definitely a glorious grace given us both by God. It is but one of many reasons for which to praise and glorify God Our Father in Heaven. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU.
GOD MAKE HIS FACE SHINE UPON YOU AND BE EXCEEDINGLY GRACIOUS TO  YOU.
GOD LIFT HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN.

AND GOD HELP ME MAKE THE MOST OF MY NEW COMPUTER AND TO PUT IT TO MOST APPROPRIATE USE FOR THE SAKE OF EXALTING CHRIST JESUS TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND FOR ALL CONCERNED. IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment