Saturday, March 8, 2014

SUMMERSIDE PRESS and THE SUN Magazine

Wonderful day to you my Precious Family, Friends and Life Colleagues!!

I want to share something with you today. It has to do with Summerside Press, a publishing company. I have purchased a wonderful little book that dawns their name inside as its publication source. The comment states that they are an inspirational publisher offering fresh, irresistible books to uplift the heart and engage the mind. ... This particular statement honors its integrity with the particular book I was wise enough to purchase from a local store. And it's something that I can  hardly wait to get their approval to publicly use so I can share with you in my own particular style and grace. So if you appreciate what it is that I bring to the world, please contact Summerside Press to let them know. Thank you very kindly. On behalf of all concerned, thank you very much. After all, there is none of us an island completely to himself. We all need as much help as we can get to help us do more than merely survive everyday life. We are here to help be a blessing to each the other in a way that honors us all as well as God.


I also found another publishing company of a particular magazine with which I am also totally unfamiliar. I need to study up on them. My style of writing is so unlike what's out there in the public forum that it may take a miracle for them to accept what I have to offer. However, their statement of value is that they do not take any journaling of any kind and that they only accept that which uplifts, encourages and brings an over-all feel-good sentiment to what is submitted to them and posted in their magazine. Which, by the way, does not offer any sort of advertisement whatsoever. How about that? A magazine that does not advertise anything in it except the writings it contains to bring a bit of peace, love, joy and encouragement to one's soul. Now isn't that amazing?! I think so. It's called The Sun. Anybody ever heard of The Sun Magazine before? I never did. Anybody familiar with this magazine, please feel free to drop me a note letting me know if you'd appreciate my writings being submitted to them. If so, then I pray you all rally for me concerning this magazine. That means not only praying for me, it also means showing your appreciation by contacting The Sun on my behalf. As of yet I have not contacted them. Instead, I am seeking the advice of those who appreciate my works to see if it be a worthwhile venture. Please let me know. Thank you. The Sun's main requirement is the love of writing and touching the reader's heart. I pray that my written works does just that for that is my intent. I pray that my writings impact the soul in a powerful, uplifting, supportive way. I may not know every person among my Precious Family, Friends and Life Colleagues, but that does not mean I cannot endeavor to touch and bless each and every one somehow someway.

Well, God richly bless you all in all that is good, right and most beneficial. God bless you and keep you. God make His face to shine upon you and be exceedingly gracious to you. God lift you up and give you peace. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

And thank you all for all the ways you show your support of my works and how much you value what it is I have to offer. I appreciate you all and wish only God's best for you. And thank you kindly for all the ways you prove to be Dear Friends and Precious Partners in this venture for the good of all concerned. God richly bless you. Amen.   :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment