Monday, April 7, 2014

HERE AND NOT FORGOTTEN

Precious Family, Friends and Life Colleagues,

       I just want to let you know that I am not neglecting you. What I have to say really matters. How it is conveyed means a great deal. I am here and you are most certainly not forgotten. It is to your benefit that I take a break from time to time so I can really learn from the lessons all the wisdom I have to gain and  listen to what God is saying to me for all our sakes.

       When it comes to relaying anything to you or even as regards to my prayers unto God, it benefits no one if they are not filled with beneficial substance. However, I am open and receptive to your concerns and needs for prayer. You are allowed to contact me for prayer if you like, or to comment your appreciation for the insights and revelations you receive as a result of the prayers of my heart, the conversations of my soul and the lessons or help you receive from God. It's in all our best interest to help support each other with as much loving-kindness as we have to offer. Wisdom and faith are key in expressing helpful support. And sometimes we cannot help or benefit another until we have learned the wisdom we ourselves need. And sometimes it is wisest to wait on The Lord so we can renew our strength, soak up some sun and even to play a bit. Other times we must neglect play time in order to make sure necessary work gets accomplished. Nevertheless, I give thanks for all the ways God uses us to help bless and encourage one another in loving-kindness, tender mercy, amazing grace, and in all that is right, just and true.

      God bless you and keep you, Precious Family, Friends and Life Colleagues.
      God make His Face to shine upon you and to be exceedingly gracious to you.
      God life His Countenance upon you and give you peace and amply supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus for the sake of all concerned. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment