Saturday, March 22, 2014

GOD DESERVES SO MUCH MORE

Hey Guys & Gals,
   
       Funny thing occurred. I happened to check on the stats concerning my blog just to see who might be checking in for a read and from where in the world because I took notice that there were no views. Well as it turned out, my posts had not made it online. Somehow that part was turned off. Here I thought I was communicating with the members of my Precious Family, Friends and Life Colleagues, least ways I was in Spirit though not as I thought I was by way of the internet. My apologies to you all. My intentions were honorable, its just that my actual follow through was misguided.

       Now that that's took care of though, I pray that we get to know each other a bit better. At the very least, I hope that you appreciate my writings and let me know by dropping me a line or leaving a comment from time to time. Thank you.  I know not everybody appreciates being brow beat with Scripture and others are quick to sense a Bible-thumper. That's not me by a long shot, though when I learn something from God's Scriptures I do enjoy writing about it but in prayer form and rarely noting where it is found.

       When I am in writing mode I am as real and as raw as I can and know to be. I don't go for pretense and don't believe in fiction. There are many a fiction writer who are well able to make a successful and prosperous living at it. I'm just not one of them. And then there are those who are well versed in nonfiction and can turn out a spectacular biography or eloquent beautiful life story or life history, or what have you concerning anything that might help one to get a clear picture or teach others something necessary. Not sure I fall into that category either. I am just me. That will have to be good enough.

        The bulk of my writing is worship based. I long to have a life that pleases and honors God while at the same time encourages and uplifts others. Sometimes we just don't know how or can't worship God because we either can't get past ourselves or all the hoopla in our particular life situation and we forget ourselves, where we are in life, and what it is that we need to do. We forget God and we forget to worship God. We get so mixed up because our awareness is more earthly based rather than spiritually based. We forget that what we see and experience on the surface might not actually be the truth of what actually is so in tense moments we forget that Jesus Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords. In tense moments we forget who and Who's we really are. We let our guard down and we let the darkness take over - and even a tiny bit of being such a fool is much more costly than we realize, all because we did not keep our whits about us.

       When you go to God, how is it that you go to Him? When you know that God is worthy of all glory, honor, power, praise and majesty yet you are in conflict to such degree that you can't get a grasp of things in your own heart or soul, mind or spirit, do you become a blithering fool? a stammering idiot? Do you hold your peace or simply cut loose because you know that God understands that you are human and that you come before Him flawed, marred, beat up and broken? Are you able to put all your feelings, frustrations, mistakes, weaknesses and misnomers aside and simply worship The Lord in a manner that truly exalts Christ, that glorifies God,  blesses and honors The Holy Spirit of God as well as The Kingdom of God and that also magnifies God's Righteousness? We all know that in our everyday living that this is key to a victorious lifestyle. Yet we also realize that this is an area where most, if not all of us, fall short of The Glory of God Our Father in Heaven. We all know and understand that there is not a moment in our lives that we are not meant to worship God in all our ways of living, being and doing. We all miss it in this regard yet we also realize that this is our highest goal of achievement - a goal so high that we have an enemy, God's enemy, who will do anything to keep us from obtaining this ultimate achievement. On the other hand,  can we subject ourselves to such benevolence toward God and The Kingdom of God, that we can truly enter God's Gates with thanksgiving in our hearts and enter His Courts with praise??  This is why I write as I do. It is my main objective to worship God and give Him the glory He is so rightly do. When I do this ... I cut loose all the crap and hold to my focus on God's Holiness. It's not that I don't ever bring my complaints to God or seek His help and intervention ... but God deserves so much better, so much more than our complaints and grievances. And when you get such a revelation it is beyond humbling. Does it mean that you do so much better in life from the moment you gain such an epiphany? Not necessarily. However, I believe it means that you are well on the way to recovery and your life on the path of true healing mends. It's a start in the right direction when you realize how you have actually been praying ... till you find that there is a much better, much more powerful and glorious way to pray.  Such things the devil will do anything to keep secret because he doesn't want you to know The Truth that will actually set you/us free.

         People, do you realize how amazing you really and truly are? I would venture to say most likely not. Some might, but most don't even have an inkling of a clue. We have so much more going for us than we have ever been lead to believe. And even at that, only a select few have known. And of those, only a mere pittance is willing to teach others as regards their knowledge concerning all that we have going for us - of the all that they were made aware of, that is.

        God made us each an individual wholly dependent upon Him and each other for help and support. God saw to it that not a one of us could ever be an island all to himself, not even God. We need God as much as God needs us, and we all absolutely need each the other in order to survive, experience God's blessings as well as to prosper. God needs us so He can work in us and through us for the sake of The Kingdom of God and His Righteousness. And we need God to work in us and through us so we can be of value to The Kingdom of God and let His Righteousness in us operate through us for the benefit of all concerned. God gave us each a gift that not one other person has - a piece of information and powerful anointing concerning Himself and The Truth - that no one else has. He communicates to  us and through us in such wonderful ways that we take for granted and even overlook because we don't take the time to realize how awesome God truly is. No, we don't know it all ... that is individually. But collectively ... we can't help but know it all ... in Spirit and in Truth. God is a brilliant communicator. He created us to brilliantly communicate as well. It is our communications from and with God as well as with each other that helps us to grow, mature, and to know The Truth that sets us free ... and even to work the miracles necessary that will not only improve our lives and our over all life experiences ... but that also translate into more good than we have ever known.  And for some, the need to experience the omnipotent goodness of God is truly a matter of life or death, blessing or cursing ... or the blessed life in lieu of the cursing that feeds on death.  ...   ...   ...  What would happen if everyone in all the world would just stop, turn their attention toward God and simply worship Him? None of us would ever be the same again. The world would not be as we currently know it. It and we might even become The Eden God first created ... Heaven in earth and on earth.

        So when you take the notion to read what it is I write, I pray you join me in worshiping God and giving Him the glory and honor He is so rightly and overwhelmingly do.  Understand that I do not in any way put myself above you. More often than not, I struggle to even see myself your equal, and what comes through my hands helps to raise me up. But even by what I do manage to put into words, it not only keeps me humble, but it is my way of being able to even kiss The Lords feet ... and hopefully, bless you all my peers - my Precious Family, Friends and Life Colleagues as well.

Heavenly Father from Whom All Blessings Flow, 

        You know me. You know my character. You know what it is that You have called me to.  The same is true concerning all of us, Heavenly Father. This is my contribution in life to bless and honor You as well as the rest of my Precious Family, Friends and Life Colleagues. I may be a nobody to many, Lord, but I am most certainly a great somebody to You. The little drummer boy had no gifts to bring for the coming of The Newborn King except the playing of his drum. I know of no greater gift that I could offer You or The Kingdom of God than the writing of these words that come through my hands. I pray that You would accept them from the heart and soul that deems them worthy to even note. I pray You deem them worthy to accept as well as to use for Thy glory and honor. I pray the words that come through my hands would be of great benefit to all concerned and valued as bountiful blessings, even marvelous miracles to boot. 

Heavenly Father, 

        I pray that You would work whatever blessings and miracles are necessary through the works of my hands in the lives of those whom You would deliver these words. I pray they would also help grow my Precious Family, Friends, Life Colleagues and myself up into that place where Thou wouldst be ever blessed, exalted and glorified in our lives. 

Dear God, 

         Thank You for letting me serve You in this meek and humble way. Thank You for taking stock in me and finding me useful and fitting for something in Your sight and for finding me a place in Thy Kingdom. Thank You for being so merciful to me and for being so exceedingly gracious to me, Lord God. But most of all, thank You for all that You do as a result in the lives of all concerned as a result of what You do in and through me ... and in and through us all as a result. We may all have our cross to bear; we may all have an ax to grind, but it is You Who teaches our hands to war, Lord God. You teach our hands to war for righteousness, justice,  truth and love. This is but one way that You have to use my hands for such things, for which I cannot help but thank You, Lord God. 

        Be Thou glorified in and through us all, Dear God. In Jesus' Blessed and Holy Name,  Amen. 

(c) 2014; Terri Spahr, aka (Prayer Writer Terri) 

No comments:

Post a Comment